Create Link Previews similar to common social networks when you share a link.
It works by fetching the link URL and examining either the facebook Open Graph properties or Twitter card tags including any preview image.
Link Previews with Title, Description and Image.
Any fetched title, description or image is stored inside your WordPress’ own database and subsequently used from there to render the beautiful link previews.
Try it now!
- Log into your WordPress Admin
- Go to Plugins – Add new
- Search for “Beautiful Link Preview”, install and activate it
- Inside an HTML block in your editor paste the following shortcode:
- adapt the URL, click save/publish and view your post/page.
Choose from full and compact layout.
- Hide title, description or image if you do not like what was fetched
- Override maximum chars of title or description to show
- Override CSS Styling: HTML elements are styled via CSS. Just override any classes that start with name zwt-wp-lnk-prev* in your “Additional CSSS” section of your theme.
Find the plugin at the official WordPress.org Plugin Directory: https://wordpress.org/plugins/beautiful-link-preview
If you like this plugin please support my work by donating some coffees.
This plugin is brought to you by zeitwesentech.com.