After I saw the Hobbyking Swamp Dawg Air Boat somewhere on the internet I knew I also had to have one. So I ordered, assembled and ran it. Unfortunately the rumors were true that the motor and propeller it came with is sh*t. So after some rides I upgraded it with components that were recommended in a specific blog (Link).
It now runs mega-fast and with almost no vibrations.
- Hobbyking Swamp Dawg Air Boat (Link)
- Some RC sender and receiver
- Turnigy D2826-6 2200kv Brushless Motor incl. spinner (Upgrade)
- 30A SimonK 2-4s Brushless Speed Control ESC With BEC 3a (Upgrade)
- Graupner CAM Speed Prop 5,5×4,3 (Upgrade)